Be Your Own Boss: Automotive Technician Wanted
Are you a certified automotive technician looking to be your own boss?
CityAutobahn is looking for the right kind of experienced and entrepreneurial candidate to operate the facility ready to operate an existing business operation.
The Automotive Technician will be responsible for the overall management of the company including the following areas:
- Installation of products on customer cars
- repair work
- Tool and equipment management:
- Managing and ensuring up-time of repair/install equipment
- Managing time to ensure profitable jobs
- Opening opportunities with customers, closing and growing consumer accounts
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience working as a technician in the automotive aftermarket space
- Expertise in European vehicles Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche a plus
- Must provide own tools
- Should be energetic, forward-thinking individual with a professional outloo
This is an opportunity to operate your own facility with an established customer base. If you are interested in this opportunity email – email@example.com
CityAutobahn is an extensive automotive business customer management system, developed by an experienced technician who knows the business and what it takes to run your own.
- Greet customers and interact with them to understand their vehicular problems.
- Prepare the cost estimates including the services and repair costs and the cost of spare parts, if needed.
- Maintain and manage a daily record of repairs and services of vehicles undertaken and completed.
- Educate customers on maintaining their vehicles free from troubles and problems.
- Handle customer inquiries and respond to their needs in a cool, courteous and prompt manner.
- coordinates activities of auto personnel, assign, plan and direct work schedule of staff; and assure that the service personnel works in accordance to organization's policies and other applicable laws.
- evaluate cost of maintenance; obtain all types of automotive equipment such as supplies, materials, and parts needed to maintain and repair automobile. address complaints and resolve problems raised by customers; as well as assure clients of maximum efficiency and productivity in repair and maintenance services offered.
Automotive Service Manager Position
- Drive the vehicle (with the technician and the customer) to gain firsthand knowledge of the vehicular problems.
- Ensure delivery of vehicles to customers on time.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level through effective services and repairs.
- Supervise, manage and monitor automotive service technicians and repairers.
- conducts research and testing procedures on effective auto equipment maintenance, and
- ensures the customer's vehicle complies with environmental laws and government regulations.
- keep the equipment, garage and storage facilities clean and maintained, prevent operational delays in repairing equipment; interview, hire and train employees;